Recovery Gear Box (RGB) can be used for recovery gear, emergency gear, or for any other storage needs. Typically, RGB will be attached to your spare tire on the back of your vehicle but you can also attach it to a ladder (think RV) or rack.
• Extra storage for your gear or recovery gear
• Installed without tools
• 1850+ cubic inches (over 8 gallons) of space
• Secured to spare tire
• It’s lockable - use any standard hitch lock of your choosing (when on the trail, use a cotter pin to keep it closed)
• Gear is secured inside by "Velcro"®
• Secure snatch strap or kinetic rope inside
• Strap/rope can be connected to recovery point even when lid is closed & locked
• Gear is where you need it
• Rear camera? No problem! We made a large hole that it sticks through and we have a camera relocation kit with a 3rd brake light, license plate, and license plate lights.
• Universal fit: any sized tire, any rim backspacing, any rim with “spokes”
---------Recovery gear not included--------
What about the rain?
• Any rain or power wash just slides down
Included items: 1 Recovery Gear Box, Relocation kit, 2 ratchet straps, and enough Velcro® to store all of your gear, and a standard hitch lock
Capacity: 1850+ cubic inches or over 8 gallons of space
Dimensions: 24" diameter x 7" height
US Patented and 3 international patents pending
::::::::3rd Brake Light, License Plate, License Plate Light, and Backup Camera Relocation Kit::::::::
For Mopar (OEM) Jeep Wrangler JL and up to .9" deep aftermarket cameras
Our camera relocation kit works with RGB (Recovery Gear Box).
It comes with...
- Two waterproof connectors - for quick disconnect of 3rd brake light and license plate lights
- Over 3 yards of split conduit for cable/wire management - enough for a swing-out tire carrier
- Over 4 yards of automotive-grade wire - enough for a swing-out tire carrier
- 3rd brake light (LED)
- Two LED license plate lights
- 100 inch backup camera extension cable for all Jeep Wrangler JLs - enough to use with a swing-out tire carrier
- Aluminum brackets for the camera, license plate, and brake light.
- All of the various bolts/nuts you'll need
The connectors allow for a quick disconnect should you need to get to your rear spare tire.
Click here for installation instructions