Recovery Gear Box (RGB) can be used for recovery gear, emergency gear, or for any other storage needs. Typically, RGB will be attached to your spare tire on the back of your vehicle but you can also attach it to a ladder (think RV) or rack if you purchase and use a couple U bolts.
• Extra storage for your gear or recovery gear
• Tool-less installation
• 1850+ cubic inches (over 8 gallons) of space
• Secured to spare tire
• It’s lockable - use any standard hitch lock of your choosing (when on the trail, use a cotter pin to keep it closed)
• Gear is secured inside by "Velcro"®
• Secure snatch strap or kinetic rope inside
• Strap/rope can be connected to recovery point even when lid is closed & locked
• Gear is where you need it
• Rear camera? No problem! We made a large hole that it sticks through and a camera relocation kit with a 3rd brake light, license plate, and license plate lights - sold separately.
• Universal fit: any sized tire, any rim backspacing, any rim with “spokes”
---------Recovery gear not included--------
What about the rain?
• Any rain or power wash just slides down on the outside
Included items: 1 Recovery Gear Box, 2 ratchet straps, and enough Velcro® to store all of your gear, 1 standard hitch lock
Capacity: 1850+ cubic inches or over 8 gallons of space
Dimensions: 24" diameter x 7" height
US Patented and 3 international patents pending